Please provide me with information pertaining to recent CIC RTI 8th Convention held on 2nd and 3rd September 2013 by Central Information Commission.
1) Process by which delegates were selected.
2) Precise definition of VVIPs and VIPs as used.
3) Security instructions due to which delegates were not allowed to carry electronic gadgets like phones, cameras, laptops, computers into DRDO Bhavan while organisers, VVIPs, PSU/CIC/CPIO/IC/SIC/waiters and others were.
4) Expenses incurred on out of station delegates for travel, board and lodging.
5) Information on scent or pesticide or similar sprayed in hall through ventilation system minutes prior arrival of President of India.
6) Process by which some invitees were given red parking stickers and some invitees were given green parking stickers and reasons thereof, if any, for this segregation.
7) Steps taken, if any, to include social media and online media for next CIC RTI Convention as assured by CIC designate to undersigned.
|Remarks||Remarks :- |