The Central Public Information Officer (Incumbent):-
dtd: 11th May 2011
Greetings & Jai Hind!! Most humbly request information under the RTI Act of India, 2005, please provide me with the following information. THIS INFORMATION IS SOUGHT IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST, AND THERE IS OVER-RIDING PARAMOUNT LARGER PUBLIC INTEREST TO BE GIVEN THE INFORMATION I HAVE ASKED FOR.
1) Please provide me information on how many cases were brought before the CCI during FY 2008-2009, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.
2) Kindly provide me information on how many decisions were announced by the CCI during FY 2008-2009, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.
3) Kindly provide me with information of all cases pertaining to banks pending with the CCI on date.
4) Kindly provide me with information on all decisions pertaining to banks with the CCI up to date.
5) Electronic access to the catalogue (or catalogues) of all records of your public authority duly indexed in a manner and the form to facilitate right to information, either over the computer networks or in the form of a diskette or other electronic media at the prescribed fees.
Sent by eMail and signed hard copy, (signed) and humbly submitted,
Veeresh Malik, D-61, Defence Colony, New Delhi - 11oo24 (mobile: 00-91-99118-25500)
Note 1:-Application fee of Rs. 10/- in cash shall be submitted within 30 days as per procedure laid down by DoP&T at PIO, CCI, New Delhi, India, or at any one of the nominated APIOs located at the specified Post Offices in India, and a copy of this application along with receipt shall be sent to you co-terminus. Interim, you are requested to commence processing this RTI Application as per the RTI Act-2005 with effect from date of submission of this electronic copy, also as per the RTI Act-2005.
Note 2:- The public authority, Competition Commission of India, New Delhi, has not yet published their arrangements to accept / accompany electronic payments for e-filings as per section 6 of the Information Technology Act 2000, is requested to do same, - and hence I am constrained to go to extra expense / trouble to file a routine email request by Postal Department also.